- an independent and legally registered not-for-profit association
- with open and transparent operations in an honorary capacity
- and global and multilingual presence.
Because of the need to improve on assessment performance, to reduce variations in the quality of assessment results and to make results more comparable, intacs™ was set up in response to requests from industry and international ISO/IEC 15504 experts. The main objective was to ensure high quality assessor qualification in the worldwide community for process assessment according to ISO/IEC 15504.
In order to reach these goals, intacs™
- sets training and certification standards for ISO/IEC 15504 assessors
- sets standards for maintaining assessor competence
- promotes assessment models and community interactions
intacs™ is the scheme accepted by the automotive industry and the HIS / VDA AK 13 (working group responsible for defining process requirements for car manufacturers and n-tier suppliers).
Find more information on the iNTACS webpage: http://intacs.info/
All tasks belonging to iNTACS registration, certification please contact: