ECQA Community: Online Reference System
Establish contact, share experiences and
collaborate with other ECQA members!
|The ECQA (European Certification and Qualification Association) offers now a new feature - the ECQA Community. The ECQA Community aims to bring together certified ECQA participants, people interested in specific professions and/or other active people of the ECQA.|
Become a part of the ECQA Community!
For your and our security, you must enter an enrollment key.
For the enrollment key please contact the ECQA secretariat: info(at)ecqa.org
Your Data Information (GDPR)
ECQA Community Membership Benefits
As ECQA Community Member...
- you are listed in the ECQA community.
- you can establish contact, share experiences and collaborate with other ECQA members
(training organizations, trainer, course and exam participants etc.)
- you can show your competencies achieved, as an advantage for you on the labour market.
The database and your contact details (name, country, company and email) is/are publicly accessible for people interested in ECQA.
The database with the registered community members will be regularly reviewed by the ECQA secretariat.
ECQA Discussion Forum
In future a discussion forum will be available as well!
This registration form fulfills the legal requirements of the European e-commerce law as follows:
- training organisations have the duty to remind course attendees about this listing option;
- attendees and certified participants, receive the registration link from the ECQA and/or from a training organisation at this organisation;
- after registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing the registration information and a sign-out link; by click on this link, you can remove your data from the ECQA Community server.