Exam Rules for Participants
- The start and end time of the exam is set by the exam organisation.
- The user can attend the exam at any time after the exam has started and before it will end.
- During the exam the participant can log in and log out from the system. The answers are stored in the database. If an internet connection break occurs (wireless connection drops, internet not working etc.) a warning message will be displayed. The user has to log out. After the connection has been re-established, the user can log in and has to re-check if his last answers were saved correctly. In case of any problems the person supervising the exam should be informed.
- The results of the exam are displayed after the exam is closed by the exam organisation. If the user finishes the test earlier he/she won’t be able to view the results.
- The results are calculated and displayed per learning element. To pass the learning element at least 66% coverage of a learning element is required.
- From each learning element 10 random questions are selected.
- Each question has at least one correct answer.
- If the participant selects a wrong answer, the question is scored zero (0%).
- All questions are equally weighted; the results are calculated with the average algorithm (total of scores of all questions per element / number of questions per element).
Evaluation rulesIf the participant didn’t select all correct answers he/she will not receive 100% for the question but will receive marks according to the following table:
|Total number of correct answers in the exam pool||Correct answers selected by the user||Score per question|