Cooperation with the ECQA, as an: ECQA Job Role Committee Member
An ECQA Job Role Committee (JRC) consists of a number of experts in a given profession, who initiate, develop and frequently revise a profession within the ECQA training and certification schema. Since the JRC group provides the knowledge and material needed for certification and training, the group has the right to decide upon policy related to the profession in alignment to overall ECQA strategy and processes. JRC members gain a special position in relation to prices for ECQA services.
JRC members will agree about the acceptance of new members according to extensive effort and knowledge invested by a new member into profession development. The ECQA board will decide about approval of the JRC Developers membership.
- Become part of a decision making body on the Profession policy in accordance with overall ECQA strategy and policy.
- Access reduced prices for registrations as service provider (training organization, trainers, exam bodies, etc.)
- Influence ECQA strategy and operation - through your active JRC Leader position in ECQA
- Benefit from promotion as a Profession developer.
- To update the Profession Skills card and Exam Pool.
- To provide complete information related to the profession status to ECQA.
- To share the rights for usage of Skills card and Exam Pool with ECQA.
- To invest at least 10 working days in JRC activities per year.
- To pay a reduced annual ECQA membership fee.
- To work according to ECQA rules and guidelines.
Joining the existing JRC:
- Interested parties should send signed and electronical version of the Accreditation as ECQA Member form to the ECQA secretariat.
- Interested parties should send signed and electronic version of the ECQA Job Role Committee Membership Agreement to the ECQA secretariat.
- JRC members review the proposal for new membership and provide their decision to the ECQA Board. The board undertakes the final decision about accepting new potential members.
- In the case of acceptance of the new member, the secretariat provides signatures of the agreement from the ECQA side, adds the new JRC member to the existing list of members and informs all relevant bodies about the addition to membership.
Creating a new JRC:
- Any interested developers of a new profession should apply the ECQA Rules and Process Steps for Certification of Job Roles.
- The ECQA Application form - New Profession (Job Role) should be sent to the ECQA secretariat.
- The ECQA Board then reviews the proposal and decides about accepting of the proposal according to the ECQA strategy and quality criteria of the ECQA defined in ECQA Rules and Process Steps for Certification of Job Roles.