- Cooperation with the ECQA, as an: ECQA Exam Organization
The ECQA Exam Organization organize exams for certain professions and issues certificates to participants on behalf of the ECQA.
Exam bodies are committed to the use of the ECQA testing and exam systems and portals and certification procedures. In the ECQA guidelines, criteria and agreements for exam bodies are defined.
Exam bodies certify people attending tests for ECQA professions. Test questions (aligned to the skills sets) are provided by the Job Role Committees within the ECQA association.
Exam prices depend on the specific profession and the certifier. A share of the exam fee income is paid to the ECQA association to finance the ECQA administration, marketing and maintenance of testing/exam portals.
- Availability of exam questions for numerous professions.
- Availability of test electronic system.
- Opportunities to offer certification services as added value to training organizations internationally.
- Rights to usage of ECQA corporate image in local marketing.
- Promotion as ECQA Certified Exam Organization.
- Working according to ECQA procedures and guidelines.
- Working according to ISO 17024 requirements.
- Obtaining knowledge and infrastructure needed to perform ECQA related certification activities.
- Fulfilment of financial obligations to ECQA.
How to become an ECQA Exam Organization?
- The ECQA secretariat should be contacted for further details.
- Due to the complexity and responsibility related to the certification service, a detailed discussion and negotiation session is conducted with each interested party.