Give your Training Organization the Competitive Advantage!
You are a professional training organisation with an established
client base and a significant track record in your area?
|...||can provide you with services and support that increase your competitive advantage and give your clients internationally recognized certification.|
|...||also removes the trouble of setting and correcting examination and providing your clients with feedback.|
If you feel the European Certification and Qualification Association can benefit your organization, please contact us!
The ECQA Certified Training Organization is a service provider/training organization for one or more ECQA Certified Professions. Training organizations must apply to be certified for each profession separately and after successful evaluation and certification, they must work according to ECQA requirements and quality criteria for Training Organizations. The ECQA regularly monitors the work of certified training organizations. This assures stakeholders that participants, regardless of their location, have access to the same quality of training services. Training organizations may offer seminars, workshops or e-learning training.
- International promotion as an ECQA Certified Training Organization assuring that the required quality of training provided by the Training Organization is met.
- International promotion of the Training and related events offered by the Training organization.
- The right to usage of ECQA corporate image in local marketing.
- The availability of training schemas for attractive, modern professions assures quicker access to the market than the training organisation’s development of training by itself.
- The ECQA’s Certification of Training participants provides added value to the training offered on the market.
- The Training organization is free to adapt its own pricing policy for the services, according to the market in which it is operating.
- Access to the ECQA supporting processes and infrastructure for the preparation of training participants for exams.
- The training organization has to prove that it has relevant consulting, service or training experience and a success record in the field related to the profession.
- The training organization has to prove that it has at least one ECQA certified trainer for the profession that it applies for (through employed or contract based cooperation).
- The training organization must obtain the ECQA certified training material or must certify their own training material, which must be compliant with the ECQA Skills card for the profession.
- The training organization must provide all information necessary to enable the ECQA to monitor the quality of work of the training organization.
- The training organization must work according to ECQA rules and guidelines.
- The training organization must take part in the promotion of the ECQA.
- The training organization must annually renew their registration.
Certification Fee for Training Organizations
The training organisation pays an annual certification fee + an annual remote audit fee* commensurate to the size of the organisation:
- One Person Enterprise (OPE, 0 employees)
annual certification fee of € 350,- per year (independent from job role) + € 150,- for remote audit
- Micro Enterprise (1-5 employees/trainers)
annual certification fee of € 650,- per year (independent from job role) + € 250,- for remote audit
- Small & Medium Size Enterprise (6-34 employees/trainers)
annual certification fee of € 950,- per year (independent from job role) + € 350,- for remote audit
- Office 365 account (includes Office, SharePoint online, Skype for business) – community platform ·
- Own page for your training organization with contact details, current training data and lists of trainer (in future: log-in for editing) ·
- Marketing of training organization
* If the Training Organisation does not meet the conditions for a remote audit, the audit will be conducted on-site. The fees for on-site audits comprise the remote audit fee plus additional real costs for travel and accommodation of the auditor. The final decision which format will be applied will be taken by ECQA®
How to become an ECQA Certified Training Organization/Provider
If you are a training body and you have an ECQA certified trainer as a staff member (precondition) and you want to apply to become an ECQA certified training organization please complete the training body application form and the training body agreement and submit it to the ECQA secretariat.
- The Application Form – Training Organization together with supporting documents should be sent to the ECQA secretariat
- The ECQA Reviewers of Applications will review the application and evaluate the level of compliance with the ECQA Rules.
- The ECQA Board will approve or reject the application.
- In the case of approval, the Training Organization will sign the Training Organization Agreement with the ECQA.
Annex 1 - ECQA Training Organization Certification
Annex 2 - ECQA Trainer Certification